BERKMAN, San Diego’s full-service, award-winning public relations, branding, digital marketing and communications firm, today announced continued growth of its client base as five highly esteemed companies have selected BERKMAN for their public relations services. These additions further strengthen BERKMAN’s healthcare, retail, hospitality and professional services divisions.
BERKMAN’s newest client engagements include NextImage Medical™, a leading nationwide provider of diagnostic imaging and other healthcare management services for radiology; UP Laboratories, a global company providing a new cosmeceutical alternative to Botox®; BuyWithMe.com, an innovative social buying network launching in San Diego in early August; TOAST Enoteca & Cucina, an “Italian Wine Library” and restaurant downtown, complete with enomatic wine dispensing machines; and Excellerated Business Schools®, a global provider of experiential entrepreneurial education.
“We are honored to have been selected by these companies and their extraordinary team of professionals, who recognize that our firm’s national and international public relations and marketing capabilities can achieve success for their organizations,” said Jack M. Berkman, CEO and President of BERKMAN. “Our diverse professional experience in numerous key industries and disciplines is being sought after by businesses that recognize the importance of public relations and its ability to positively impact the bottom line.”
Please see brief client profiles and engagement descriptions below:
- A national public relations and online marketing program for NextImage Medical™, the premier radiology services management company offering high-quality, low-cost healthcare imaging solutions for worker’s compensation insurance, group health insurance, self-insured employers, third party administrators, and consumers. http://www.nextimagemedical.com
- A full-scale branding and positioning campaign for UP Laboratories and its worldwide introduction to the anti-aging market with a new cosmeceutical alternative to Botox®.
- A regional public relations program, social media networking and community outreach campaign for BuyWithMe.com, a new social buying network coming to San Diego in early August. BuyWithMe.com harnesses group buying power and social media to get people their favorite things for less in today’s tough economy. The first 1,000 people who sign up in San Diego at http://www.BuyWithMe.com/SanDiego/deals will receive an additional discount and be the first to know about exclusive offers from top local advertising partners, including La Jolla Sports Club & The Sporting Club at Aventine, Acqua Al 2, La Jolla Kayak, Kid Ventures, Bondi Australian Beer and Food and Extreme Pizza.
- A regional marketing and community outreach campaign for TOAST Enoteca & Cucina an “Italian Wine Library,” complete with enomatic dispensing machines that offer tastings of more than 65 different wines by the glass. These new, self-service enomatic machines keep the wine fresh after each pour and provide the customer with the opportunity to sample and find a wine they really love at a minimal cost. Overall, TOAST Enoteca & Cucina will offer San Diegans one of the largest wine lists at an establishment that also has a delectable menu, serving Italian dishes that pair well with the wines being offered.
- A national public relations and marketing outreach program for Excellerated Business Schools®, a provider of global business education for thousands of successful entrepreneurs around the world since 1978. Led by President & CEO DC Cordova, a foremost pioneer of entrepreneurial education, Excellerated’s primary mission is to create financial independence and success for individuals around the world, regardless of background or circumstance. BERKMAN will be launching Excellerated to North America for the first time in 15 years through a major national public relations and digital marketing campaign. http://www.excellerated.com